Youth Theater Academy
Come join us
in the Athens Youth Academy! Acting camps that
challenge serious actors and welcome all beginners.
Registration and Payment
Click HERE for our Registration, Payment and Release Form which must be returned to assure a place - you can either include a check with the form or purchase via credit card by clicking the button above (Morning and After care to be paid by check at the beginning of the class)
(Your child may qualify for financial assistance -- click HERE for application)
· Camp Hours are indicated above.
· Extended care is available - more information on the Registration form
· Camp location is the Athens Theatre, 124 N. Florida Avenue, DeLand
Commonly Asked Questions:
· Q: Will instructors have security clearance?
A: Yes! All instructors have background checks. They have been cleared and are wonderful teachers!
· Q: Will my child be supervised at all times during the camps, including supervision to and from restrooms, breaks, lunch, etc...?
A: Yes! The highest precautions for safety at all times and students will be closely supervised.
· Q: Where will drop off and pick up occur each day?
A: The Athens Theatre, 124 N. Florida Avenue, DeLand unless otherwise advised by the instructor.
· Q: Will students be learning at age specific levels?
A: Yes! Each camp will have 4-6 instructors with age / grade appropriate groups.
This project is sponsored in part by the Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs, the Florida Council on Arts and Culture and the State of Florida